Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prague and Beyond…

Well I arrived for my well deserved break; husband and I are staying in the MOST amazing apartment’s right in the city. I swear to God, its luxury, I have never seen this calibre of serviced flat outside London! The huge ornate gated entrance leads up to wonderful high ceilinged flat that is so modern and has a balcony!
Prague is just beautiful, the weather is cold but clear and we have been walking everywhere. At this time of year there are no stag nights or crazy crowds.

I have been trying to stay on my fat free diet, which is proving really fucked in Prague, its fatty meat or nothing, I am living on apples.

The downside of today is I just heard that Heath Ledger the famous US actor has died. I really liked his work and even met him once at the BAFTA awards in London; he was such a star to people who just came up and spoke to him. Ever so approachable.

I hear it’s a drug death, whether that’s true or not, I feel for his family.

I will be in Prague till Saturday, and it seems my laptop is playing up, so I will not be able to keep up the blog till I get home on Saturday.

No comments: