Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Baby Abi confesses all…

As you all know I love my wee baby great Niece Abigail, she is only 3 years old, but funny as hell. I got her on video last night chatting about how her mouse died. Now it has been a source of mystery how wee ‘Squeaky’ died.
Abi carried this wee grey mouse around for days and loved it then it just died.

Well as soon as I put the camera up to Abi’s face she confessed the whole ‘Mouse’ story and believe me its worth watching especially when she gets to the bit where she stops herself and realises that ‘Shaking the mouse’ was a bad idea….hilarious go watch it now on Here

On another note I am STILL desperate for cheap decent central accommodation in Manhattan from May 22nd till June 1st as I am performing my play and comedy over in the US…please help?

No comments: