Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday in Glasgow…

Last night I was dreaming that a huge tidal wave flooded my home and I was carried away on a giant gulf of water. The dream was so scary and I woke up terrified, then strangely when Ashley came into the living room she said “Mum I dreamt a Tsunami came and drowned us” that freaked me out, we both had the same dream. What does that mean? I don’t know.

Today I got ready and headed off to the Mitchell Theatre and did a talk on my autobiography. I was onstage with Ian Pattison, the famous Scottish writer; we were taking part in Aye Write –the Glasgow Writers Festival.

It was lovely to see people come along and chat about the book, I read some passages out and then they asked questions. I loved it.

I wish I had something more to tell you, but I have still kept off the fags and am grumpy and I think I may be eating my weight in chocolate.

No comments: